BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 18, 2011

List of Things


1) Laugh:
-Daniel Tosh
-Inappropriate jokes
-When Jamie and I act like bums: Jamie is one of my closest friends and we’re together we always manage to understand each other even though everyone else only hears gibberish. When a song is playing that we both like it makes me laugh when she scrunches up her face and starts moving her shoulders back and forth. I start laughing as if it’s the funniest thing in the world. Sometimes I laugh so hard it becomes difficult to breath and my eyes start to tear up for reasons unknown. Next thing i know I'm on the floor holding on to my stomach and chest not making a noise because I'm still laughing. Usually someone needs to slap me or else I might run out of breath. But then throughout the day I'm still giggling silently to myself.
-When people tickle me:

2) Eat:
-Tacos
-Pizza: I absolutely love a good slice of pizza. I love that intoxicating smell when it’s fresh out the oven of baked cheese and pepperoni and sauce. I love adding an insane amount of Parmesan cheese, and once I do I can smell the cheese mixing in with the other smells. And once I take a bite? Absolutely amazing. I love how the chef made the slice crunchy not soggy while the melting cheese is struggling to stay on the slice. My tongue is slightly burned but it doesn't bother me because it just means to me that my taste buds are on fire with flavor.
-French Fries
-Bacon Cheeseburgers
-Quesadilla
-Your soul

3) Inspire:
-Helena Bonham Carter
-Matt Smith
-Catherine Tate: I absolutely love Catherine Tate. She’s an amazing actress and comedian. I love her roles as Donna in Doctor Who or her role as Lauren Cooper in the Catherine Tate show. She is absolutely fabulous and cheeky. I think if I were to ever see her in real life I would completely freak out. I wouldn’t know what to do with myself. I’m afraid my excitement of seeing her would be a danger to her well being as I would run up to her and hug her and never want to let go. I remember while I was watching her last appearance as The Doctors companion on Doctor Who, she has all of time and space in her mind. She was excited to become “Doctor Donna” but she couldn’t because she would burn out. When her eyes began to well up in tears that she was going to die and no longer travel with the greatest man she has ever met i felt it in me. I began to tear up because she is such a great performer. And also because she was leaving the show. The only way The Doctor was able to save her was to erase her memory of him and everything they’ve seen together. That’s when I cried. To think about losing the best time of your life got me very upset. She inspires greatness for me.
-Joan Jett
-Kat Von D

4) Afraid:
-The dark
-Heights
-Insects
-Close ones dying
-Dying in a car crash: Since I was a young girl, I would often get dreams of being in a car accident. I would be driving with my brother or father and then suddenly someone would crash into us. I would always see the headlights on my side of the car blinding me for a moment right before impact. I would gasp for one slight second as the other car, but more recently, a truck, ramming into us and flipping the car over. I would wake up upside down with serious injuries and blood trickling over my eyes from places unknown. My brother or father is unconscious and shows no indication of waking up anytime soon as I try shaking him to wake. I start screaming and crying as the realization of what just happened sinks in. My chest gets heavy and I begin to hyperventilate. I can see the hood of the car begin to smoke up and I know in a few minutes, it will combust, and then explode. I manage to wiggle out of my seat and through my broken window while the shattered glass digs into my arms and legs causing me to slow down because of the intense pain. Once I'm out, I quickly limp to the drivers side because my right leg seems to be either broken or sprained. When I'm there I scream for my brother or father to wake up as the hood of the car begins to inflame. The heat of the flames start to burn and I find it hard to breath and sweat begins to mix with the blood on me. I'm running out of time and I try to drag him out. But he’s pinned to the car and I'm to weak to pull him out. I’m crying and screaming. My throat begins to rasp and no noise comes out. Then I feel an arm hold on to mine and I look down. My brother or father looks up at me with a slight smile and I cry out his name. Either “Sammy!!!” or “Dad!!” as the car explodes and i wake up.

5) I wish I never said:
Nothing.

6) Annoy:
-Parents who can’t control their kids
-Hooligans in the train: After a long day from either work or school and I flop down on a seat in the L train to either read quietly or sleep, the last thing I need is a bunch of kids come in and start screaming. The train starts to pack up and there are about 20-30 of them fighting and teasing and saying vulgar comments loudly. Nearly everybody is offended by what they have to say, including myself. I'm absolutely annoyed and i feel like screaming. My eyes scrunch up and my mouth twitches. They’re bumping into people without saying anything. I become irritated and uncomfortable in my seat. I start to feel claustrophobic and it becomes hard to breath. I just want my stop to arrive so I can run out and go home so I can calm down but for now, I have to wait on what seems to be the longest train ride ever.
-When my dad is an hour late to pick me up.
-Loud people
-Militant people
-People who chew with their mouth open

7) Activities:
-Reading
-Drumming
-Zumba: I love going to a Zumba class. I love the great fast paced music that picks up my adrenaline and has me doing moves I've never thought I could do. I love as the sweat begins to trickle down from my forehead and I'm still not tired.

8) Drinks:
-Vitamin water
-Coke
-Crystal Light
-Strawberry Milkshake: I love the icy cold sweet taste of a good Strawberry milkshake. I love how a great one tastes of ice cream. Or when someone adds a hint of chocolate, it just tastes amazing. With a strawberry milkshake, it needs to be enjoyed slowly before you get a brain freeze that cause you to be in pain for a few moments. But even with the painful brain freeze, you still manage to wrap your hands around that cup and take another long sip.

9) Places:
-Florida
-Ecuador: I love visiting Ecuador. Banos de Agua Santa to be exact. The town is so small and surrounded by mountains and a volcano that I can’t seem to get lost. I love walking through town and looking at all the little shops and vendors. Everything is so colorful and intriguing. It’s so hard to walk away because i want to just stand there and stare forever.
-Dominican Republic

10) Going Out:
-Concerts: I love going to a good standing up concert. I just can’t seem to enjoy a show if I’m sitting. I love the feeling of being pushed up against random strangers and close friends as we try to move up to the front of the stage. I love the loud piercing noise of a guitar playing and the bass drum of the drum kit pounding in my chest. I love how rowdy everyone gets and they all start to mosh and push everyone around. I love joining in and struggle to stay standing. I love how hot it gets, as the air seems to get thicker. Concerts are my favorite places to be.
-Movies
-Amusement Parks
-Bookstores

11) Music:
-Punk Rock: I love the fast paced music that is Punk Rock. I can’t ever enjoy it without bobbing my head as I start to get a headache as well as jump up and down and swing my arms around. I love doing an air guitar or air drum as I go along with the music.
-Metal
-Indie
-Electronic

12) DOCTOR WHO:
-Sonic
-Tardis
-11
-Dalek
-Weeping Angels
-The Doctor: Doctor Who is a reoccurring show that has had eleven doctors. Every time one “dies”, he regenerates and becomes someone else. My favorite so far is Matt Smith. The Eleventh Doctor. He is the funniest doctor so far who is quirky and silly. He is the last of his kind so he has sadness in his eyes. Every time I watch him and he makes a joke I laugh and scream because I absolutely love everything about him.

13) Hate Eating
-Fish
-Onions
-Broccoli
-Roast Chicken: I absolutely hate the dry taste of roast chicken. It feels as if all moistness inside my mouth just disappeared when i take a bite of roast chicken. No matter what i eat it with it takes all flavor from it.

14) Desserts:
-Red Velvet Cheese Cake
-Apple Crisp
-Chocolate Mousse
-Pecan Pie: I only eat it once a year and that's for Thanksgiving. Waiting a whole 365 days for another slice of pecan pie makes it taste that much better. I love the sweetness of the pie and the crunchiness of the pecans and how amazing the two go together.

15) Snacks:
-Stacy’s Chips
-Sun Chips
-Veggie Sticks
-Doritos: I love the taste of Doritos. The cheesy explosion in my mouth. There’s always a slight hint of spice in every chip. Every time I pick up a bag I go into a trance and I’m gone and before I know the chips are gone.

16) Movie Genres
-Horror: I love watching a good horror movie. A movie where he director keeps you at the edge of your seat and your heart pounding as you wait for the monster or psycho to pop out.
-Sci-Fi
-Action
-Comedy
-Drama

17) Places to go:
-Germany
-Wales: I would love to go to Wales one day. I would want to go the capital, Cardiff and just walk around for days. I would visit Cardiff Bay where the show Torchwood was filmed for a few years. i would enjoy the wind whipping through my hair and the smell of salt water. I would hope to see John Barrowman walk by and enjoy where he used to be the main character and look at the fun times he had on the set.
-England
-Russia
-Scotland

18) Singing
-In the shower
-With friends
-In my room.
-During a performance: I love to sing but when it comes to singing in front many people I get so scared. In the privacy of my home I sing amazingly. But when I'm put up against so many people I get the jitters and I feel as though my voice will crack or I won’t be able to get the words out in tempo with the background music.
19) Dancing:
-Dancing in my room
-With friends: I love dancing with my friends. Because to someone else it’s not considered dancing but instead strange and wild movements. But when I’m with friends it’s the best time we can have. We jump around and move strangely until we’re out of breath and yet we still don’t stop. We don’t care if we’re in public or in private; if a fun song is on we start dancing.
-In the car
20) Games:
-Ninja: I love playing ninja with a whole bunch of people. I love that feeling when you have to pick out your moves wisely or you could get slapped out. When you and one other are the last ones standing and you move so fast you feel so epic deep down inside. And when you smack out the last player and you win, you feel a sense of great accomplishment.
-Signal
-Rock Band
-Dance Dance Revolution. 

1 comment:

  1. You did a really nice job with these.
    In class, you really got everyone to follow your sensory details when you shared the passage about your dream. (I hope that you don't ever have to experience that nightmare again!)
    Keep up the great work.....make sure to re-read everything and take out every last grammatical error.
    Where is your Reflection #1?
    9

    ReplyDelete