BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Zack and Xena


Zack felt a sharp pain on his side only to look up violently to his twin sister, Xena. His face calmed when he saw who it was. Xena looked at him with disappointing eyes and said “Zack! This is the 7th time I’ve caught you sleeping during study hour. You know your going to fail AP Physics if you don’t study right?” Zack rubbed his eyes, groaned and nodded his head. “Come on broski get up. Also we have to talk to Joanie about her Bieber obsession. Its disappointing to call her our little sister.” Zack chuckled and got up from his seat. “Hey sis, were you able to get the tickets to the Blink 182 concert? I heard My Chemical Romance was touring with them,” Zack and Xena were almost exactly alike, except for the obvious one difference. Xena started to pick at a rip at the knee of her black skinny jeans. She had long dark ginger hair with green tips on her bangs. Today she wore her favorite Misfits tee shirt. She forgot that the shirt would remind him of the concert. “See, well now, about that. I did get the tickets really I did. But um, well they were in my wallet, and I um, may have, lost my wallet…” Zack looked at her with shocked eyes. “What do you mean YOU LOST YOUR WALLET?” Xena scratched the back of her ear and looked away. This was the one concert they were looking forward to in a long time. “Dude I’m so sorry, I thought it was in my purse but I don’t know, it must have been either stolen or misplaced? I’ve been looking everywhere for it. Maybe I dropped it?” Zack shook his head and laughed. He reached into his book bag and took out a familiar Ramones wallet. Xena gasped and looked outraged. “You! Did you take my wallet? What the hell dude that is so not cool. You’re such a douche bag sometimes!” Zack handed back the wallet and explained to her how he found it by her locker on the floor and he wanted to see her reaction. Xena punched him in the arm in retaliation. Xena looked into her wallet to make sure that everything was in place. She checked for the tickets, her money and credit cards as well as her pictures of her cat Lucky, her puppy Max, her favorite football player Tom Brady, and her idol William Shakespeare. She was so annoyed but relieved that the tickets were secure. “Anyways! Brad asked when we were going to resume band practice? I told him after we take our final. He was so not stoked about that but he understood. He said he came up with some cool rhythms that he wanted to show us. That’s pretty sweet huh?” Zack was excited. The last thing on his mind was his physics test. “Oh no you don’t I know that look! Come on, we gotta study if we’re going to get a good grade and keep playing right? Right!” Xena slammed the large textbook on to the table and opened to a random page.

No comments:

Post a Comment