I come from china to start famrry. Fo good education for my chirdren. But my kid no respect me! My daughter so skinny. I tell her eat mo mo mo eat mo. Now she eat too much she fat! So fat! She risten to the brack guy onry brack guy. She date the brack guy! I terr her Why you rike the brack guy! why you no date good boy rike her cousin in china! I terr her that her cousin Shan so smart! she become doctor! my daughter no do that!. she want to go out eberday with friends NO GOOD! I say RINGRING! Stay home! Study study! She say no she go out. I say study mo mo mo she play this game she say reague! She try to go out eberyday try to have the sex! i say NO stay home be good chinese girr remember culture. I try teach her Confucius! I say Confucius say she say NO she no care! I terr her i take her to china teach her to be good chinese girr. She say no she want to go to rondon! Want to meet the direction! Isay ay yaa RINGRING! I raise her arr by myself and she no respect me! She no want rearn chinese. I say ringring rearn chinese you modder no speak engrish berry good rearn chinese she say no chinese to mush work!
I say we go back to china she say no she run way! SHE RUN WAY!?! I terr her my modder use hit me! Use hit me ebery time! i say i no want finish rice BAM! she hit me. i say i no want tea BAM! hit me. I no hit daughter. She says she sue modder. SHE SUE ME!? ayyyy yaaa no respect. I terr her her cousin Rin is so good girr. She respect modder. She big rawyer in china. She marry smart buisness man and they have 2 good chirdren! She good girl! I say Ringring be rike Rin! Be doctor! Be Lawyer! Marry rish guy! Marry good boy no brack boy! She say i raciest! i say ayyyaaa she to american! she no member chinese curture! Ayy yaa i go move back to china i move our famery to china. There she rearn disaprine! Become good girr. Yaa Yaa thats what i do.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment